Daily use of Depex Bleach can affect even the brightest of whites. Great for using disinfect washrooms, floors and removing mildew and mould. Use in laundry for bleaching, soaking and stain removal.
- Variant: Regular
- Packaging: 250ml / 500g / 2's x 1kg / 2kg / 3.8kg
- Variant: Lemon
- Packaging: 500g / 2's x 1kg
- Kills 99.9% bacteria and viruses
- Gives more cleaning and whitening
How to use
- Dilute 40ml Depex Bleach with 10 liters of water.
- Soak clothes in diluted Depex Bleach for 15 minutes and wash with detergent as normal.
Floors, Toilets,Tubs,Sinks and Drains:
- Dilute 100ml Depex Bleach with 3 liters of water.
- Splash diluted Depex Bleach evenly on the floor or inside the bathtubs, toilet bowl,
kitchen sinks, drains,etc.
- Rinse throughly after 15-30 minutes.
- For better results, splash the Depex Bleach on the surface of stubborn stain. Rinse
thoroughly after 30 minutes.
China and Glassware::
- Dilute 30ml of Depex Bleach with 2 liters of water.
- Soak china and glassware in diluted Depex Bleach for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Keep away from children & food.
- Do not use it on silk,wool,and fabrics whose colours fade easily.
- Do not mixed with acids or ammonia products.
- If contact with eyes, drink plenty of water.
- Please seek for doctor if swallowed.
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)